Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Save A Lot trip today

I was armed with coupons and went to our local Save A Lot food store to buy some of the 1.00 products they are offering this month. Did not end up with much as they were pretty much out of some of the products. Then when I did cash out with what few I had found, they would only let me use one coupon per product. In other words if you purchased say two Butterball Turkey Bacon products you could only use one of your 65 cent coupons. Of course they were out of it anyhow. I have never had this happen to me before up there. Needless to say not much worth wasting my time there if they are going to be like that. I asked them when this started and they said "Oh we don't know, we think they just did this when the sale started. The register will only accept one coupon now per product." They did not even know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment